Investments

Dar Zahrawi logo

Dar Al Zahrawi

Dar Al Zahrawi, fully owned by Salus Holding and headquartered in Riyadh, KSA, is a leading supplier of laboratory and hospital instrumentation in Saudi Arabia. We provide all types of medical and analytical solutions to laboratories and hospitals through the following business units:

  • Analytical Chemistry Lab
  • Diagnostics Lab
  • Medical, Surgical, Nuclear medicine and Radiotherapy
  • Informatics
  • Projects: Big focus on Ministry of Health projects, universities, hospitals, petrochemical and industrial entities

 

 

zahrawi medical

Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies

 

 

 

 

Al Zahrawi Medical, headquartered in Dubai, UAE, is a healthcare focused company specializing in Medical, Diagnostic Lab and Analytical Lab supplies operating throughout the UAE and Qatar.

Al Zahrawi Medical is currently owned 51% by Salus Holding, while the other 49% by Al ReAya Holding